Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Beginning

Hey Everyone! I haven't ever written a blog before so this could be interesting...
Well for starters, I am a junior from Summerville, S.C. This is my second year at Clemson and I am loving it! My first year of college I attended Presbyterian College, where I was recruited to play volleyball. I still keep in touch with many people from PC, and some of them are my best friends, but I just decided I would like to go to a bigger school. When I started at Clemson I wanted to meet people, and since I have been involved in athletics for awhile, I randomly decided to walk on the rowing team. I am no longer rowing this year, yet my rowing teammates are also some of my closest friends. I am not sure what I want to do in the future, but I am leaning towards doing something with psychology and more specifically sports psychology. I am also considering physical therapy, occupational therapy, or Physician's Assistant. Currently, I am planning and getting things ready to study abroad in the spring in Australia. I am so excited for this amazing opportunity!

No comments: