Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Class Presentation

I enjoyed listening to all of the presentations because each person got to share a little about themselves in a creative way . I liked Cassidy's presentation because I love animals, and I think that CAWS is a wonderful program. I am not involved in the organization but I appreciate all of the work that the members of this club do for the animals. I wish I could own more cats, dogs, horses, you name it, but time and money as a college student get in the way. I love when I am able to go home to my house and play with my 3 dogs and 2 cats. I loved the pictures that Cassidy had on her handouts. I am a sucker for kittens and puppies :) GREAT JOB on the presentation! I might join CAWS senior year when I return from studying abroad so way to get the word out there!

No comments: