Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Interview Reflection

I had my interview with Angie on Wednesday, October 10. I have never been in a real interview, so this was a good learning experience. I did not know what to expect before going into the mock interview. Impromptu speeches are not one of my strengths. I was unsure of questions that would be asked to me during the interview, but I tried to think of some of my good and bad characteristics and past experiences to apply to possible questions.

The mock interview was a good opportunity for me to practice describing my strengths and weaknesses while applying it to a specific job or graduate program. I realize I said “um” before answering most of my questions. Before my next interview, I will try to review questions and practice in front of friends. My mock interview was brief, and I realize that a real interview will be more in depth and longer. I hope that I will be able to use this practice with Angie to improve my interview skills in the future

No comments: