Thursday, November 29, 2007

Free STYLE

This week we have another free topic to choose for our blog.
I think my positive experience in this class this semester is a worthy topic. At the beginning of the course, I thought the class was going to be overwhelming with all the deadlines for projects. However, throughout the semester I was able to keep up with the projects for both my individual work and group work. Angie definitely made the class run smoothly and always had a positive attitude about any of the assignments. When a professor is approachable and easy going then that makes the class so much more enjoyable. I appreciate all the feedback and effort she put into each student. I also enjoyed coming to class everyday to talk to my group members. We were able to work together, get our work finished, and laughed through it all. I will definitely recommend this class and my professor to anyone!

No comments: